Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I need Help! my mom is just SO UNBEARABLE? 10POINTS I need answers!?

She gets in my face, yells at me, mocks me, Blames random things on me like when she can't find something of hers she yells at me. and I was verbally and physically abused by her ever since I can remember ( im 14 now) I can't believe she has given birth to me! I can't believe a mother could Hate her own daughter! I wish gave me up or better yet aborted me in 1996*. ive been quiet and cried a lot all of my life and people associated it with being "Little" I used to get bullied kindergarten - all of the years ive been in school.( im going into 9th grade this fall) I cried a lot in kindergarten-3rd grade( for being bullied and also because my mom abusing me) Im mad someone didn't notice how bad my behavior was that would have been my chance to get help. It sure as hell would have saved me alot of pain. I isolate myself a lot because my parent hate me ( my dad left and my uncle is living with us and he is terrible to me he always cuts me down) and my mom yelled at me earlier for isolating myself saying YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA BECOME A SERIAL KILLER BECAUSE YOU ISOLATE YOURSELF SO MUCH!( i know wtf)( she almost choked me to death at age 6) ive never thought about hurting anybody and I think people who kill are sick bastards! and btw when isolate myself I go listen to rock music like 60's and 90's rock. and I like John Lennon and he got shot which i feel very bad about and would have loved to have gotten shot instead of him it save his family a lot of pain. but i was born in 1996 so yeah., Id never hurt anyone ever. Id rather be a drug addict then a killer at least then I will hurt myself not someone else. i can't take the path ive been going down because of her I dont feel i can trust anyone anymore I just cant take it! I have no one I can live with., her abusing me kept me quiet. I would love to be a loud outspoken person with charisma but i can't because of the abuse I would be exactly that way if it werent abused. I think why people picked one me for the most was being quiet I usally only speak unless spoken to. I join in on conversations too though.Is there some kind of shelter I could go to im 14 and I live near grand rapids Michigan. I just don't know what to do! if not then what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment