Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT I NEED TIPS?

I need help. I want divorce my husband for the following reasons: 1- He is pill head 2-He is finically stupid and lets his ex wife who has kid with take advantage of him 3- He is paranoid, mentally unstable ‘cause of the pills 4-He is control freak. I make about 90% of our income and I bought house cash with my money and my car cash with my money and have some money saved. He lives in another state ‘cause he is in the Army for the last 6month, he never lived with me in this house. I know if he finds out I’m filling for divorce he would want half of the house and half the cash. So I sold the house to my aunt and with the money bought home in Brazil, he could be my guest and try to get half of that lol. The cash I took it out and put all in our 5 year 509 college funding. So now I legally don’t owe the house nor do I have any money on any banks in the world. What is the law now? And are drug addiction Grand for divorce in Miami Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment