Monday, July 11, 2011

I need advice about what I should do abotu my ghetto friend?

I am a proper, classy, siditty African American Girl and I carry myself like Jennifer Williams from Basketball wives, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Naomi Campbel, Patti Labele, Diana Ross...ETC. You get the idea. I try to handle myself like a stylish bad *****! I got this friend that got with this Ghetto guy! My friend let himself go when he got with this guy! She got big, She acts more ghetto and loud. I am honestly ashamed of my friend and dont know if I could bring her out in public with me. When we used to kick it she was more like me until she met this ghetto guy that just took her Grand level down to a negative one. Should I just tell her we not in the same lane anymore we cant hang? I mean birds of a feather flock together as harsh as it may sound and I cant be ghetto! My friend clearly doesnt want to go back to being classy. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment