Sunday, July 10, 2011

What would be the best order to learn these languages in?

Currently I speak English, French, Japanese and Cantonese. I'm trying to see how fast I can learn the following langues if i dedicate a lot of time to them. I grew up speaking English and French, and I became pretty fluent in Cantonese in about 6 months and Japanese in about a year. I'm trying to learn the following. German, Danish, Russian,Mongolian, Farsi and Arabic. I'm hoping to be basically fluent in all of them within two years(I'm going to dedicate a lot of my time into this little experiment.) Anyway, my question is what should be the order I learn these? I ask this because a lot of languages make a different language easier. For example, if you speak Italian, French, and English, Spanish is cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment